As well as being universally accepted, ISEB qualifications are carefully tailored to meet the needs of IS practitioners, at all stages in their careers.
Qualifications are designed to be both accessible and relevant. They cover all major areas of IS including Management, Development, Service Delivery and Quality.
Thanks to our close links with industry representatives and subject sponsors, they also encompass the latest technological advances and new methodologies.
As a measure of their success, over 155,000 ISEB qualifications have been awarded to date.
ISEB qualifications are carefully tailored to meet the needs of candidates. Benefits include:
- High quality relevant training
- External recognition of ability and competence
- Demonstration of professional career development
- Individual sense of achievement
- Increased job satisfaction
ISEB qualifications are carefully tailored to meet the needs of employers. Benefits include:
- Independence from any particular package or software provider
- Attraction of high calibre staff
- Workforce motivation and commitment
- Improved IS performance