Microsoft offer a wide range of technical certifications offering a number of benefits for both the IT professional, and the business which employs them. We offer training courses, provides my official Microsoft learning partners, leading towards all of the key Microsoft certifications - server, desktop, applications, database and developer.
Each Microsoft certification has 4 levels – Technology Associate (MTA), Solutions Associate (MCSA), Solutions Expert/Solutions Developer (MCSE/MCSD) and Solutions Master (MCSM):
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) - You become a Microsoft certified professional by passing your first Microsoft certification exam.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - This is a recommended entry point into an IT career and IT certification. Pass just one exam and you’ll earn a certification, enhancing and validating your fundamental IT knowledge. MTA is also relevant for those pursuing a career path in IT infrastructure, database design, or software development using Microsoft technologies.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - This is for IT professionals and developers looking to achieve the first level of Microsoft certification. Whether in the cloud or on-premise, gaining an MCSA validates the core platform skills needed in an IT environment.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) & Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) - These are expert levels of certification aimed at IT professionals who have current expertise in Microsoft technology solutions.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM) - The next destination for the select few after the MCSE and MCSD certifications. The MCSM is designed for the elite group of Microsoft IT pros and developers who work with innovative business technology solutions.