The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while adhering to classic project constraints—usually scope, quality, time and budget. The secondary—and more ambitious—challenge is to optimise the allocation and integration of inputs necessary to meet pre-defined objectives. A project is a carefully defined set of activities that use resources (money, people, materials, energy, space, provisions, communication, motivation, etc.) to achieve the project goals and objectives.
The following courses look at generic project management methods, rather than a specific project methodology such as APM and Prince2. They also focus on managing projects in specific technical environments, or examine associated soft skills that maybe required by an individual to attain a successful project outcome.
These courses are also available to be delivered onsite at your location.
- Management of Value (MoV®) Foundation and Practitioner
- Project Management Introduction
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Project Management for Non-Project Managers
- Programme & Project Support Office Essentials
- Project Planning and Control Foundation
- Project Planning and Control Practitioner
- Microsoft Project 2016 Introduction
- Microsoft Project Advanced
- Project Planning and Control Foundation and Practitioner
- Management of Risk (M_o_R) Foundation
Management of Risk (MoR) Foundation and Practitioner
Code Location Duration Price Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov PBPMORFPVirtual Classroom (Attend From Anywhere) 5 Days $4,11521-25 MOR 5 Days $3,190 MORVirtual Classroom (London) 5 Days $3,190 PBPMORFPVirtual Classroom (London) 5 Days $4,11521-25 PBPMORFPVirtual Classroom (Virtual On-Line) 5 Days $4,115 MOR 5 Days $3,190
- Management of Risk (M_o_R) Practitioner