We offer over 50 Management Skills training courses. These courses have the common aim of providing skills required for people in management positions to work more effectively.
Examples of the types of course we run under the bracket of Management Skills are our 3-day Stepping up to Management course, 3-day Manager to Leader course looking at best practise management techniques and skills, and other courses in Leading Technical Teams, Coaching for Results, Report Writing for IT Professionals and Recruitment and Selection. This is just a small cross-section of the courses we offer. Please see the full list to see all the training that we provide.
These courses are intended for any delegate in a management or supervisory position, or anyone looking to move into a management environment.
Our Management Skills training courses are available as public scheduled courses or can be delivered onsite at your location. Click on the course titles below to view training course content, dates, locations and prices.
- Appraisals and Feedback
- Leadership Presence
- Leading Successful Change
- Managing Benefits Foundation
- Managing Benefits Foundation and Practitioner
- Managing Benefits Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes œ MSP® Advanced Practitioner Examination Workshop 2011
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- APMPQ Assessment Centre
- Coaching for Results
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Manager to Leader
- Report Writing for IT Professionals
- Stepping up to Management (3 day)
- Managing Technical Teams