Our Connected Home training courses are designed to offer architecture, standards and hands-on training to telecoms professionals becoming involved in the Connected Home.
The bewildering array of technologies that make up a Connected Home environment means that the right skills for those developing and supporting products & services has never been more important. The rise in the number of people now working from home and in the ‘connectivity expectations’ of families generally, ensure these skills will always be in-demand.
Whatever your specific interest, you will find just what you’re looking for in one of our twelve courses. Understanding Connected Home and Devices provides a two-day overview of technologies used in home area networks. Other courses such as Hands on Adaptive Bitrate Streaming give you the skills to deliver a state-of-the-art service using the latest technologies and protocols.
- Internet of Things: A Hands On Course
- Linear TV: Multicasting, IGMP and Multicast Routing
- Options for Delivering Video on Demand
- Video Encoding and Transport
- Troubleshooting IPTV Using Wireshark and TSReader
- Connected Home & Devices - Hands-on
- Understanding Connected Home & Devices
- The Emerging TV Landscape
- Understanding Interactive TV
- Monetizing IPTV: Commercial Models In A Connected World
- Exploring the Connected Home & Handheld Devices
- The Value of the User Interface & EPG