Our Business Development training courses are a selection of courses designed for people who want to learn about strategies and processes that can help with the development and improvement of their business.
Examples of available training courses include Building a Customer Centric Organisation, Business Partnering, Customer Care via Email, Creative Thinking, Communicating in a Technical Environment, Developing Effective User Requirements, Effective Vendor Relationships, Green IT Awareness, Manage and Develop Business Relationships, People Focused Business Analysis, Project and Programme Leadership and TOGAF.
We also offer a wide variety of courses in Microsoft Office and other business-related software from Microsoft, including applications such as Excel, InfoPath, SharePoint and VBA.
Many of these courses will be perfectly suited for senior level individuals, managers and executives or professionals from technical backgrounds, though they can also be beneficial to a wider range of professionals dependent on their aspirations.
We offer a wide range of business development training courses. Click on the individual course titles to view training course content, dates, locations and prices. These courses are also available to be delivered onsite at your location.
- TOGAF® for Practitioners - Level 1 Foundation
- TOGAF® for Practitioners - Level 2
- IT Architecture Modelling Using ArchiMate® 3
- Supplier Management Practitioner
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP)
- IACCM Fundamentals of Contract and Commercial Management
- Business Architecture for Enterprise Architects
- Business Partnering
- Consulting Skills for a Project Environment
- Creative Thinking
- Communicating in a Technical Environment
- TOGAF™ 9 Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2)
- TOGAF® 9 Foundation and Certified: Level 2
- Understanding Modern Information Communication Technology
- Management of Portfolios (MoP) Foundation inc exam
- Management of Portfolios (MoP) Foundation and Practitioner
- Management of Portfolios (MoP) Practitioner