Microsoft SharePoint is Microsoft’s web-based collaboration and information management software platform. It provides document and file management, collaboration, intranet portals, social networks, extranets, websites, enterprise search and business intelligence.
The comprehensive SharePoint curriculum has courses for the IT infrastructure specialist looking to install, configure and manage SharePoint systems, developers who create SharePoint applications and end users who want to know how to work efficiently on SharePoint.
Courses are also available to be delivered onsite at your location across EMEA, US and Asia / Pac regions.
- SharePoint Hybrid Deployment and Migration
- Mastering Modern SharePoint and Office 365 Development
- Microsoft SharePoint On-Premises Team Site Management (2013 / 2016)
- M55234: SharePoint 2016 Site Collections and Site Owner Administration
M203391: Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016
Code Location Duration Price Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr M20339-1Zoom Virtual Centre 5 Days $3,25529-03
- M203392 Advanced Technologies of Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- Sharepoint Online Technical Design, Architecture and Best Practice Administration
- Microsoft SharePoint On-Premises Master Class (2013 / 2016)
- Microsoft SharePoint On-Premises End User Level 1 (2013 / 2016)
- Microsoft SharePoint On-Premises End User Level 2 (2013 / 2016)
- Microsoft SharePoint Online Master Class
- Microsoft SharePoint Online Team Site Management
- Microsoft SharePoint Online End User Level 1
- Microsoft SharePoint Online End User Level 2