Cisco Collaboration covers a variety of topics including IP video and phones, TelePresence, HealthPresence, Unified Communications, Call Center systems, Enterprise social networks and Mobile applications.
You can choose from a range of courses that cover different aspects of the Cisco Collaboration curriculum, all of which are delivered by our approved network of Cisco partner training organisations.
These courses are also available to be delivered onsite at your location.
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
- Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions
- Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco SIP, CUBEs and Gateways
- Administrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
- AUCCE1: Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- AUCCE2: Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2
- DUCCE: Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise