The next generation of telecommunciation networks will deliver broadband data and multimedia services to users over a common Multi-Service infrastructure using packets. Understanding Next Generation Architectures provides a rounded introduction to this new technology and its potential.
The introduction is followed by courses on MultiService Access and H.248 (Megaco), Understanding IMS and TISPAN. The focus of the courses then moves on to IP Multicasting for Multimedia Distribution Networks and then how to plan and implement Gigabit Networks.
There is an entire 2-day course devoted to H.248 (Megaco) for Developers and Implementers and another on MPLS, the radical new approach to IP services.
The final 5-day course is all about next generation core network design and planning. By the end, delegates will be able to design core networks to deliver services matching QoS and Availability specifications.
- Understanding Next Generation Architectures
- Understanding MultiService Access and H.248
- Understanding IMS and TISPAN
- IP Multicasting for Multimedia Distribution Networks
- Gigabit Ethernet for Telecommunications Service Networks
- VPLS: Virtual Private LAN Service
- Transport of Next-Generation Data Services over SDH
- CWDM, DWDM and G.709
- H.248 Megaco for Developers and Implementers
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) in 21st Century Telecommunications Networks
- NGN, SIP, IMS, SigTRAN and IN
- Understanding MultiService Access and SIP
- SS7 over IP (SCTP)
- Understanding Packet Lawful Intercept
- Next Generation Core Network Design and Planning