Cisco Security training courses from the official Cisco curriculum, including those required for the Cisco CCNP Security qualification. The CCNP Security qualficiation is aimed at delegates who want to be able to demonstrates the skills required to secure and manage network infrastructures to protect productivity, mitigate threats, and reduce costs.
These courses are also available to be delivered onsite at your location.
- Protecting against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions
- Cisco Identity Services Engine Essentials
- Securing Cloud Deployments with Cisco Technologies
- Integrated Threat Defense Investigation and Mitigation
- Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution
- Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals