Nortel Meridian 1 Basic System Administration Using OTM
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Nortel Networks describe Meridian 1 as a communication system for your growing needs, enabling you to tailor a solution to your unique requirements.
This training course will enable the delegate to use the Meridian Optivity Telephone Manager (OTM) to configure and administer the day-to-day changes needed to manage your system.
On completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Distinguish between OTM and System Administration terminals
- Log in / out of the Meridian and amend user details
- Add and Delete Users.
- Create and amend extensions
- Define handsets
- Report / Print out system definitions
- Use TTY functions
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (22 topics)
- New Users
- Spare TN and DN
- Add new Extension
- Change Extension DNs
- Assign DNs to digital sets
- FFCs (Flexible Feature Codes)
- Pick up groups
- Call Forward
- Moving Extensions
- Group Hunting
- List Manager
- Speed Calling
- Call Party Name Display (CPND)
- Global change
- Call Barring
- Using TTY
- Manager/Secretary features
- Print outs from OTM
- Time and Date