Mitel 6100 Contact Centre Management
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Mitel 6100 Contact Centre platform combines robust communications platforms, Automated Call Distribution (ACD) and a modular suite of feature-rich, Web-based applications for streamlining contact centre management and enabling advanced multimedia customer contacts.
On completion of the Mitel Customer Interaction Solution Administration course (depending on the level of course taken) you will be able to use a web browser interface on your LAN.
If you are an experienced call centre Supervisor this course can be covered in 1 day however, if you have little or no previous experience then a 2-day course is highly recommended.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Use Contact Centre Client to set up and run Real Time monitors
- Configure Contact Centre Client to give visual and pop-up warnings about significant Contact Centre activities
- Use and understand the differences in Agent and Queue monitors
- Manage messages on Real Time Wallboards
- Run and interpret Reports
- Configure Scheduled Reports
- Run forecasts based on 'what if?' scenarios
- Use the features of the 6115 Interactive package where applicable
- Make changes to the YourSite database
- Manage database security access