Mitel Networks 3300 System Administration Course
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This is a hands-on entry level course, suitable for those who need to manage the MN3300 on a day-to-day basis and be responsible for Corporate changes to the telephone system. On completion of the Mitel Networks 3300 System Administration course you will be able to use a web browser interface on your LAN to manage the telephone system.
This course can be taken as a 1 day Basic Administrator or 2 day Expert Administrator course. If taken in conjunction with Enterprise Manager training, we recommend 1 day Enterprise/ Ops Manager followed by 1 day 3300 training.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Change the date and time displayed on devices connected to the Mitel Networks 3300 ICP
- Add, modify and delete entries in the Telephone Directory
- Manage Hunt Groups and Pick-up Groups
- Add new extensions (including IP devices)
- Manage the Embedded Voicemail
- Set up and change Class of Service definitions
- Manage Personal Speed Calls
- Add, modify, and delete System Speed Calls
- Perform Multiline set programming for Manager/Secretary
- Work with Feature Access codes