Mitel Enterprise Manager/ OPS Manager Network Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Enterprise Manager platform provides detailed Alarm reporting functionality, together with User Management in the voice network using the embedded Ops Manager module. This course will help network administrators understand how to get the best from their investment in this network management application.
This is a 1 or 2 day, 'hands-on' course. If taken in conjunction with Mitel 3300 System Admin training, we recommend 1 day Enterprise/ Ops Manager followed by 1 day Mitel 3300 Admin training.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (8 topics)
- About the structure and purpose of Enterprise Manager
- Best practice in managing the Corporate Directory
- Correct use of the search and changes options within the Directory Editor
- How to perform scheduled back-ups of the Network Elements and Ops Manager databases
- Synchronising changes in the network
- Use of the Network Moves, Adds and Changes options
- Monitoring and reporting of alarms in the network
- How to avoid the common 'pitfalls'