M2934: Deploying & Managing Business Process & Integration Solutions Using MS BizTalk Server 2006
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft.NET Enterprise Servers Training.
Introduction to BizTalk Server 2006 (3 topics)
- What Is BizTalk Server 2006?
- What's New in BizTalk Server 2006?
- The BizTalk Tools Environment.
Installing BizTalk Server 2006 (2 topics)
- Planning a BizTalk Server Installation.
- Installing and Configuring BizTalk Server
Deploying BizTalk Server Applications (3 topics)
- Introduction to Application Deployment.
- Deploying Assemblies by Using a Microsoft Installer (MSI) Package.
- Deploying Business Rules.
Managing BizTalk Server Applications (4 topics)
- Administering a BizTalk Application.
- Using Health and Activity Tracking (HAT).
- Scripting Administrative Tasks.
- Monitoring Business Activity.
Administering a BizTalk Server Environment (2 topics)
- Managing a BizTalk Server Group.
- Backing Up and Restoring BizTalk Server
Before attending this course, students must have: - Experience administering a Microsoft Windows-based network environment. - Experience installing and configuring Microsoft SQL Server. - Experience with a scripting language such as Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft JScript. - Familiarity with Microsoft .NET concepts and technology. - No prior BizTalk experience is necessary.