M2934: Deploying & Managing Business Process & Integration Solutions Using MS BizTalk Server 2006
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure a computer running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006. The course also shows you how to deploy and manage BizTalk applications in a production environment.
This course is intended for systems engineers and network administrators with two to three years of experience managing an enterprise-level Microsoft Windows Server environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to BizTalk Server 2006 (3 topics)
- What Is BizTalk Server 2006?
- What's New in BizTalk Server 2006?
- The BizTalk Tools Environment.
Installing BizTalk Server 2006 (2 topics)
- Planning a BizTalk Server Installation.
- Installing and Configuring BizTalk Server
Deploying BizTalk Server Applications (3 topics)
- Introduction to Application Deployment.
- Deploying Assemblies by Using a Microsoft Installer (MSI) Package.
- Deploying Business Rules.
Managing BizTalk Server Applications (4 topics)
- Administering a BizTalk Application.
- Using Health and Activity Tracking (HAT).
- Scripting Administrative Tasks.
- Monitoring Business Activity.
Administering a BizTalk Server Environment (2 topics)
- Managing a BizTalk Server Group.
- Backing Up and Restoring BizTalk Server
Before attending this course, students must have: - Experience administering a Microsoft Windows-based network environment. - Experience installing and configuring Microsoft SQL Server. - Experience with a scripting language such as Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft JScript. - Familiarity with Microsoft .NET concepts and technology. - No prior BizTalk experience is necessary.