M2792: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe SQL Server Integration Services and its tools.
- Create an Integration Services package.
- Implement control flow in an Integration Services package.
- Implement data flow in an Integration Services package.
- Implement logging in an Integration Services package.
- Debug and implement error handling in an Integration Services package.
- Implement checkpoints and transactions in an Integration Services package.
- Deploy an Integration Services package.
- Manage and secure an Integration Services package.
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement data transfer or extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Before attending this course, students must have: - Exposure to enterprise data import and export scenarios. - Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environment. - Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including: - SQL Server Agent. - SQL Server query language (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE). - SQL Server System tables. - SQL Server accounts (users and permissions).