M2791: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement analysis solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how SQL Server Analysis Services can be used to implement analytical solutions.
- Create multidimensional analysis solutions with SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Implement dimensions in an Analysis Services solution.
- Implement measures and measure groups in an Analysis Services solution.
- Query a multidimensional Analysis Services solution.
- Customize an Analysis Services cube.
- Deploy and Secure an Analysis Services database.
- Maintain a multidimensional Analysis Services solution.
- Implement a Data Mining solution.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Before attending this course, students must have: - Conceptual understanding of OLAP solutions. - Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environment. - Experience with Windows services (starting and stopping). - Experience creating service accounts and permissions. - Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including: - SQL Server Agent. - SQL Server query language (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE). - SQL Server System tables. - SQL Server accounts (users and permissions).