CWAAS: Wide Area Application Services
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This is a 5-day, instructor-led, lecture/lab course that teaches students how to design and implement WAN optimization and application acceleration using the Cisco WAAS family of products. Students will learn how to design a basic WAAS deployment and configure WAE devices, including traffic optimizations and file and print services.
In the lab, students will install and configure WAE devices, configure and test application traffic policies, and configure file and print services.
- Explain the business value of WAN optimization and application acceleration technologies and understand the technologies employed by Cisco Wide Area Application Services to enable consolidation while improving application performance over the WAN
- Design Cisco WAAS solutions, including network design, interception method and solution sizing.
- Describe Cisco WAAS implementation, integration, and management
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for post and pre-sales audiences that are involved in the installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco’s WAE devices.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Cisco Wide Area Application Services (3 topics)
- Cisco WAAS Overview
- WAN Optimization Technical Overview
- Application Acceleration Technical Overview
Designing Cisco WAAS Solutions (2 topics)
- Network Design, Interception and Interoperability
- Performance, Scalability, and Capacity Sizing
Implementation, Integration, and Management (5 topics)
- Installing and Configuring the WAE
- Configuring Traffic Interception
- Cisco WAAS Central Management
- Configuring Application Traffic Policies
- Configuring Application Acceleration
Troubleshooting Cisco WAAS (4 topics)
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Network Interception
- Troubleshooting WAN Optimization
- Troubleshooting Application Acceleration
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different levels of discounts are available, ranging from 5 to 50%. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.