Foundations of Novell Open Enterprise Server for Netware
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Netware Training Courses.
Course Topics (12 topics)
- Introduction to Novell Open Enterprise Server
- Managing User Objects
- Describing Novell eDirectory
- Identifying Server Management components
- Installing and managing the Novell Client
- Evaluating and implementing Novell Open Enterprise Server file services (NetWare)
- Implementing directory and file rights
- Designing a network file system
- Managing eDirectory rights
- Managing network printing
- Securing your server and network
- Installing Novell Open Enterprise Server on NetWare
Attendees should be familiar with network hardware and have a conceptual knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model, topologies, and various protocols.