Solve Problems and Make Decisions
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Do you want to be able to invent solutions that are both highly creative and effective?
Do you need to make sure your creative solutions are practical enough to implement?
You will benefit from this course if you need to demonstrate creativity and utilise varied techniques to solve problems as part of your job role.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- To be able to use a proven problem solving and decision making process
- To recognise the pitfalls that can prevent successful decisions from being taken
- Share your problem solving and decision making experience with others
- Build your facilitation expertise
- Write problem statements which identify the real problem and emphasise the impact of the problem
- Be able to use creative techniques to generate solutions and resolve problem
- Evaluate solutions to ensure they will indeed solve the problem, but that they are also workable and able to be implemented in the current environment
- Use techniques to support the planning stage of successful implementation
- The opportunity to build a personal action plan to support application of the problem solving techniques when you are back in the workplace
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.