Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Effective Project Management skills are becoming increasingly important. Organizations need good Project Managers, at all levels, to successfully deliver the change projects that will enable the business to adapt, grow and achieve its strategic initiatives. This introductory course provides an essential insight into the core skills required to deliver small to medium size projects.
This highly interactive day uses a Case Study driven workshop approach to enable delegates to gain confidence in the use of well proven techniques in the areas defined above. It provides a firm foundation for ongoing further development of skills, through reading, more advanced training courses and practical “hands-on” experience.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Contents (8 topics)
- Define differences between Project and Line Management
- Create a Project Initiation Document
- Break a project down into a series of dependant tasks
- Identify the Critical Path through a project
- Create a Gantt Chart Schedule
- Identify project Risk and Mitigating actions
- Control a project and handle requests for change
- Close down the project and extract “lessons learnt