Migrating to Novell Open Enterprise Server for Linux
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Netware Linux Training Courses.
Course Contents (11 topics)
- Upgrading to Novell Open Enterprise Server (Linux/NetWare)
- Managing a Linux Novell Open Enterprise Server
- Managing multiple Novell Open Enterprise Servers (Linux/NetWare)
- Implementing DNS/DHCP (Linux)
- Migrating NSS Volumes (Linux/NetWare)
- Accessing data using CIFS/Samba (Linux)
- Migrating iPrint services (Linux)
- Installing and configuring iFolder (Linux)
- Configuring White Pages (eGuide) (Linux)
- Providing file access with NetStorage (Linux/NetWare)
- Planning a Novell Open Enterprise Implementation
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
CompTIA Network+ Certification Support Skills
A 5-day Training Course on Network+ Certification Support Skills 2018 Objectives; This practical course is intended for those wishing to qualify with Network+ Certification.