Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 Level 2
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 provides you with a variety of tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort. By taking advantage of these tools, you will be creating presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don't consume all of your available time.
You will learn how to customise the PowerPoint 2016 / 365 application, and effectively create, collaborate on, secure, and distribute complex multimedia presentations for a variety of situations.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Modify the PowerPoint environment.
- Customise design templates.
- Add SmartArt and mathematical equations to a presentation.
- Work with media and animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customise a slide show.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
An existing Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 user, who is familiar with the basics of creating a presentation, and is able to convey information effectively in a simple way.
This course is suitable for users of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 or 365 subscription editions. If you're attending a public scheduled course, the course will be delivered on Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
This course covers some of the Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the PowerPoint 2016 Exam
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Modifying the PowerPoint Environment (2 topics)
- Topic A: Customise the User Interface
- Topic B: Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
Customising a Design Template (3 topics)
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic C: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
Adding SmartArt and Mathematical Equations to a Presentation (3 topics)
- Topic A: Create SmartArt
- Topic B: Modify SmartArt
- Topic C: Write Mathematical Equations
Working with Media and Animations (3 topics)
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Customise Animations and Transitions
Collaborating on a Presentation (2 topics)
- Topic A: Review a Presentation
- Topic B: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
Customising a Slide Show (5 topics)
- Topic A: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic B: Set Up a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Topic E: Record a Presentation
Securing and Distributing a Presentation (2 topics)
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Create a Video or a CD
- Open a presentation
- Save a presentation
- Print a presentation
- Add new slides
- Run a slideshow
- Rearrange the order of the slides
- Apply basic text formatting
- Check the spelling within a presentation
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .