Excel 2007 Level 2
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
In Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007: Level 1, you created, edited, formatted, and printed basic spreadsheets. You now have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. In this course, you will use Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Calculate with advanced formulas
- Organise worksheet and table data using various techniques
- Create and modify charts
- Analyse data using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Insert graphic objects
- Customise and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas (4 topics)
- Manage Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Organizing Worksheet and Table Data (4 topics)
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Worksheet or Table Data
- Calculate Data in a Table or Worksheet
Presenting Data Using Charts (3 topics)
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
Analyzing Data Using PivotTables and PivotCharts (2 topics)
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Inserting Graphic Objects (4 topics)
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
Customizing and Enhancing Workbooks and the Excel Environment (4 topics)
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
You must have attended Excel 2007 Level 1 or have equivalent knowledge.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .