M5050: Recovering Messaging Servers and Databases Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This one-day instructor-led course provides messaging specialists with the knowledge and skills specialists need to recover Exchange mailboxes and servers in a variety of disaster scenarios. Students will learn how to perform full and dial-tone recoveries of a mailbox server, as well as repair a mailbox database. They will also learn how to perform a full recovery of Client Access servers, Hub Transport servers, and Edge Transport servers.
You can attend this course on its own or combine it with:
M5047 Introduction to Installing and Managing MS Exchange Server 2007
M5049 Managing Messaging Security Using Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
This forms a 5-day training program for Exchange 2007. Please review the available course dates to see when the 5-day program is available.
This course leads to the Microsoft 70-236 exam.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Recovering Messaging Databases (5 topics)
- Overview of Database Recovery Scenarios
- Recovering a Messaging Database Using Dial-Tone Recovery
- Performing a Database Backup
- Performing a Dial-Tone Recovery
- Repairing a Damaged Database
Preparing for and Recovering from Mailbox Server Failures (5 topics)
- Preparing for a Mailbox Server Recovery
- Recovering Mailbox Servers
- Performing a Mailbox Server Backup
- Recovering a Mailbox Server
- Recovering Mailbox Server Data
Preparing for and Recovering from Non-Mailbox Server Failures (6 topics)
- Preparing for a Non-Mailbox Server Recovery
- Recovering Non-Mailbox Servers
- Performing a Non-Mailbox Server Backup
- Restoring a Client Access Server
- Restoring a Hub Transport Server
- Restoring an Edge Transport Server
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Learn to configure & manage a messaging environment with training course M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.Scheduled Online Onsite