Oracle Order Management
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course is designed for End Users. By the end of this course, delegates will learn how to use Oracle Order Management to manage the order fulfilment process. Delegates will know how to manage customer accounts and to enter and manage orders. They will also learn how to update orders, perform mass changes on orders, create holds, cancel and close orders.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (22 topics)
- Overview of the Oracle Order Management Process
- Manage Parties
- Create Customer Accounts
- Manage Customer Accounts
- Create Profile Classes
- Assign Profile Classes to Customer Accounts
- Enter Sales Order Headers
- Enter Sales Order Line Items, with or without Locators
- Check Stock Availability
- Schedule Orders
- Apply Charges for Freight
- Book, Release and Pick Orders
- Release and Ship Orders
- Confirm Delivery
- Enter Fast Orders
- Manage Orders, including Changing and Cancelling Orders
- Copy Orders
- Inquire on or Amend a Pricelist
- Query and Process Order Returns, with or without Inventory Receipts
- Run Standard Reports
- Generate Invoices and Credit Notes using AutoInvoice
- Query and Print Invoices and Credit Notes
The ability to navigate competently in Oracle 11i or R12 Applications. Knowledge of the order management process in the delegate's own organisation.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.