Introduction to MySQL
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course is intended for new or existing users of MySQL, who have little or no previous experience with a relational database management system.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Outline the structure of a MySQL database
- Use the MySQL Client Program and other interfaces
- Create a MySQL database
- Write SQL statements to select data from a MySQL database
- Use joins and subqueries in SQL
- Use SQL expressions and basic functions
- Insert, update, delete and replace data
- Create and alter tables, indexes and views
- Understand how privileges are controlled.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (17 topics)
- Client/Server Concepts
- Relational Database Principles
- The MySQL Client Program
- Other MySQL Interfaces
- Data Types
- Creating Databases
- The Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting Data from Multiple Tables using JOIN
- Grouping and Sorting Output
- String, Temporal and Numeric Functions
- Creating, Altering and Dropping Tables
- Creating, Altering and Dropping Views
- Primary and Foreign Key Constraints
- Creating and Dropping Indexes
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data
- Controlling Access
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|