How to Sell IPTV Services for Service Providers
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is a one day introduction to IPTV technology, markets and trading environment for sales people. It explores the key questions that define a customers need for IPTV services, and also how to sell these services.
Television Market Place (7 topics)
- Evolution of Television
- TV Market Sectors
- TV Service differentiation
- Delivery methods compared: Terrestrial, Cable, Satellite
- Digital Video
- Video compression: MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264
- Resolution: SDTV, HDTV
What is IPTV? (9 topics)
- The Internet and IP
- What IP delivers
- Unicasting and Multicasting
- Forms of IPTV
- Web Television
- Live Broadcast Television
- Time-slip TV
- Video on Demand
- Flexibility with access speed
What Sells IPTV? (7 topics)
- Digital predictable service
- Channel access and Programming
- Access to quality content
- Speed of delivery of new content
- Digital Rights Control
How IPTV Helps Sell Other Services (5 topics)
- Triple Play Services
- Integration with Audience Feedback
- Interactive Programming
- Improved Access and Quality
- Status and Service
Delegates should have a basic understanding of data networks.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Understanding IP and Datanetworking
A 2-day Training Course on Understanding IP and Data Networking; overview of key concepts, protocols, and functions of the internet and IP services.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.