How to Sell IPTV Services for Service Providers
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course is a one day introduction to IPTV technology, markets and trading environment for sales people. It explores the key questions that define a customers need for IPTV services, and also how to sell these services.
Television Market Place (7 topics)
- Evolution of Television
- TV Market Sectors
- TV Service differentiation
- Delivery methods compared: Terrestrial, Cable, Satellite
- Digital Video
- Video compression: MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264
- Resolution: SDTV, HDTV
What is IPTV? (9 topics)
- The Internet and IP
- What IP delivers
- Unicasting and Multicasting
- Forms of IPTV
- Web Television
- Live Broadcast Television
- Time-slip TV
- Video on Demand
- Flexibility with access speed
What Sells IPTV? (7 topics)
- Digital predictable service
- Channel access and Programming
- Access to quality content
- Speed of delivery of new content
- Digital Rights Control
How IPTV Helps Sell Other Services (5 topics)
- Triple Play Services
- Integration with Audience Feedback
- Interactive Programming
- Improved Access and Quality
- Status and Service
Delegates should have a basic understanding of data networks.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Understanding IP and Datanetworking
A 2-day Training Course on Understanding IP and Data Networking; overview of key concepts, protocols, and functions of the internet and IP services.Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
and Virtual Classroom