Transforming XML using XSLT Style Sheets
This course has been retired. Please view currently available HTML, XHTML and XML Training Courses.
Course Contents (10 topics)
- Locate content in an XML document using XPath
- Write XSLT style sheets to transform XML documents
- Apply XSLT style sheets statically or dynamically to XML documents
- Generate new XML content using XSLT
- Perform repetition and conditional logic in an XSLT style sheet
- Sort documents, and control textual and numeric output
- Define and use named templates
- Parameterise template rules and style sheets
- Coordinate multiple XML documents using style sheets
- Reuse, customise, and extend XSLT style sheets
- Designers, architects, and developers who need to manipulate and transform XML documents using XPath and XSLT.