Nokia NSA: High Availability
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
NSA:HA Training is a one-day instructor-led course, covering resilient implementation of Check Point
VPN-1 on Nokia IPSO. The course covers theory and practice of High Availability in a complete Check Point-on-IPSO security system. The course is designed to be hands-on, and students will, in the course of their lab exercises, implement a security system with minimal – known and quantified – single points of failure.
Technical persons tasked with the design, installation and operation of Nokia security solutions with
high uptime targets or where systems cannot be easily taken down or offline for scheduled maintenance
and upgrade should attend this course. This would include operation of any system where pairing IPSO systems in a cluster or a resilient pair mitigates a single point of failure.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Contents: (9 topics)
- Theory of resilient design
- VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol) - simplified and traditional mode
- IPSO clustering
- Check Point clustering, cluster objects, synchronization, sync configuration, and tuning by protocol and by delayed sync
- Clustering integration with switches
- Dual power, dual hard drive mirroring
- Check Point multiple link/ISPs
- Static route priorities and failover
- Link aggregation
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .