Project 2003 Level 2
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Microsoft Project 2003: Level 2 is the second course in the Microsoft Project 2003 series. In Microsoft Project 2003: Level 1 , you used your project management skills to create a complete project plan. This course will build upon that knowledge, and give you the opportunity to work with a project plan once it has entered the project implementation phase.
You will exchange project plan data with other applications, update project plans, create custom reports, and reuse project plan information.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans. It is also intended for a person who has a basic understanding of Microsoft Project 2003.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Exchanging Project Plan Data with Other Applications (5 topics)
- Import a Task List from an Excel File into a New Project Plan
- Create a Custom Import Map
- Export Project Plan Cost Data into Excel
- Copy a Picture into a Word Document
- Save Project Plan Information as a Web Page
Updating a Project Plan (9 topics)
- Enter Task Progress Information
- View Task Progress
- Split a Task
- Reschedule a Task
- Filter Tasks in a Project Plan
- Save an Interim Project Plan
- Create a Custom Table
- Add Custom Columns to a Table
- Hyperlink Documents to Tasks
Creating Custom Reports (5 topics)
- Create a Custom Report
- Modify a Custom Report's Header and Footer
- Add a Picture to a Report
- Modify a Custom Report's Margins
- Print a Custom Report
Re-using Project Plan Information (5 topics)
- Create a Project Plan Template
- Create a Custom Combination View
- Make Custom Views Available to Other Project Plans
- Share Resources
- Create a Master Project Plan
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .