Getting Started with 2007 Microsoft Office System & Hands on Lab
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Office System Training Courses.
Benefits of Deploying the 2007 Office System (7 topics)
- Describe the business benefits of the 2007 Office system.
- Describe how the 2007 Office system can increase personal productivity.
- Describe how the 2007 Office system enhances enterprise content management processes.
- Describe how the 2007 Office system can be used for collaboration throughout an organization.
- Explain how the 2007 Office system enhances knowledge discovery and insight.
- Explain how the 2007 Office system meets the productivity goals of the standard information worker.
- Lab 1: Deploying the 2007 Office System
Overview of the 2007 Microsoft Office System Components (5 topics)
- Describe the programs, servers, and services that comprise the 2007 Office system.
- Describe the key improvements and innovations of the 2007 Office client programs.
- Describe the features and functions of the 2007 Office server components.
- Describe the general architecture of the 2007 Office System.
- Lab 2: Managing the 2007 Office System Components