M3041: Deploying Microsoft Windows Vista and the 2007 Office System
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Office System Training Courses.
Deploying Windows Vista (5 topics)
- Describe the Windows Vista deployment scenarios.
- Describe the changes to the installation technologies used by Windows Vista.
- Describe the planning required for a Windows Vista deployment and the tools available to help with the planning.
- Describe the tools available for deploying Windows Vista.
- Describe the options available for implementing a Windows Vista deployment.
Deploying the 2007 Office System Client (4 topics)
- Describe the concepts and tools related to planning a 2007 Office system client deployment.
- Describe the concepts to consider when migrating from previous versions of Office.
- Describe the changes to the 2007 Office setup architecture.
- Describe the tools and options available for deploying the 2007 Office system client.
To get the most out of this clinic, participants should meet the following prerequisites: - 1 year experience with Office system technologies. - 1 year experience with Windows client and server operating systems. - Experience installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Office technologies.