MS600D3: Building Microsoft Teams Applications
- Module 1: Introduction to building apps for Microsoft Teams
- Module 2: Messaging extensions in Microsoft Teams
- Module 3: Tabs in Microsoft Teams
- Module 4: Conversational bots in Microsoft Teams
- Module 5: Task modules in Microsoft Teams
- Module 6: Webhooks in Microsoft Teams
- Module 7: The Microsoft Graph teamwork endpoint
- Module 8: Authentication and single sign-on in Microsoft Teams
Students will learn how to extend Microsoft Teams including working with webhooks, tabs, and conversational bots.
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams development. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
- 1 -2 years experience as a developer.
- This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|