Microsoft Excel 2010 Essentials
In this course you will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks. This course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises integrated into the training.
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print the content of an Excel workbook.
- Manage an Excel workbook.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Getting Started with Excel 2010 (7 topics)
- What is Excel?
- Excel and the Excel Environment
- Navigating and Selecting Cells in Worksheets
- Creating a New Workbook
- Saving Your Work
- Opening and Closing Workbooks
- Using Help
Using Formulas and Functions (6 topics)
- Create Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Using AutoSum
- Copying a Formula
- Creating an Absolute Formula
Formatting an Excel Worksheet (6 topics)
- Font Group
- Add Borders and Colours to Cells
- Cell Alignment
- Number Formatting
- Cell Styles and Galleries
- Format Painter
Modifying a Workbook (9 topics)
- Cut, Copy and Paste Commands
- Flash Fill
- AutoFill Options
- Find and Replace
- Undo and Redo Commands
- Insert and Delete Options
- Column Width and Row Height
- Hide and Unhide Options
Managing Worksheets and Workbooks (6 topics)
- Managing Worksheets
- Freeze Rows and Columns
- Split Screen
- Arrange All Command
- View Side by Side
- New Window Command
Printing Options (5 topics)
- Print Preview
- Print Worksheets
- Page Setup
- Print Titles
- Page Layout View
- Use a mouse
- Type and use a keyboard
- Navigate through Windows files and folders
- Work with Windows - minimise, maximise, open and close
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|