Certified Ethical Hacker V11
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Certified Ethical Hackers are specialists who work in a red team environment, focusing on attacking computer systems including gaining access to networks, databases, applications and critical data on secured systems. A CEH mimics the skills and creativity of malicious hackers. They understand attack strategies and the use of creative attack vectors. Unlike malicious hackers and actors, Certified Ethical Hackers work with permission from system owners and ensure the outcomes remain confidential. Bug bounty researchers are experts who utilise their attack skills to discover vulnerabilities in the systems.
Now NCSC Certified Training Scheme accredited.
What's Included in the course?
CEHv11 (ANSI) Exam Voucher
CEHv11 iLabs (Post Course Lab Access - 6 months)
- Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit humanlevel vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks and comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), various threats/attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to defend IoT and OT devices securely.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Modules (20 topics)
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Before attending this accelerated ethical hacking course, you should hold 2 years’ IT work experience and have a basic familiarity of Linux and/or Unix. It's also recommended that you have a strong working knowledge of:
- Windows Server
Learners will be able to access the EC Council CEHv11 course material when they receive their login details on the first day of the course.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|