Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) course teaches you how to implement Cisco® Collaboration automated, programmable solutions for voice, video, collaboration, and conferencing on-premises or in the cloud. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will combine tools and processes to tackle communication challenges using key platforms including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco IP Phone Services, Cisco Unity® Connection, Cisco Finesse®, Cisco Collaboration Endpoints, Cisco Webex Teams™, and Cisco Webex® Meetings.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Examine API and automation capabilities and concepts for Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Examine API and automation capabilities and concepts for Cisco Unity Connection
- Examine API and automation capabilities and concepts for Cisco Finesse
- Examine Experience API (xAPI) and automation capabilities and concepts for Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Examine API and automation capabilities and concepts for Cisco Webex Teams
- Examine API and automation capabilities and concepts for Cisco Webex Meetings
Network and software engineers interested in Cisco Collaboration and Webex automation.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Automating Cisco Unified Communications Manager (6 topics)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: AXL API Overview
- Built-In AXL API Calls
- SQL API Calls
- Computer Telephony Integration
- CDRs and Performance APIs
- Phone Services APIs
Automating Cisco Unity Connection (1 topic)
- Cisco Unity Connection
Automating Cisco Finesse (2 topics)
- Cisco Finesse APIs
- Cisco Finesse Gadgets
Examining Cisco Collaboration Endpoint Automation (3 topics)
- Cisco xAPI Overview
- In-Room Control Editor Introduction
- Macro Introduction
Examining Cisco Cloud Collaboration Automation (4 topics)
- Cisco Webex Administration API Overview
- Cisco Webex Teams Bots Overview
- Widgets Overview
- Cisco Webex Teams SDK
Examining Cisco Conferencing Automation (2 topics)
- Cisco Webex Meetings API
- Cisco Meeting Server API
Labs (16 topics)
- Configure the Initial Collaboration Lab Environment
- Verify Phone Details
- Configure Phone Line Label
- Configure User Pin
- Configure System Forward No Answer Timer
- Configure Route Plan Report
- Deploy Basic SQL Query
- Deploy Advanced SQL Query
- Configure and Alternate Extension in Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Voicemail Pin
- Verify Agent Settings
- Deploy Gadget
- Configure Cisco Webex Meetings User
- Configure and Record Cisco Webex Meeting
- Verify System Status
- Configure Host Access on Cisco Meeting Server Spaces
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and REST APIs
- Basic programming and scripting skills in Python
- Intermediate knowledge in managing and configuring three or more of the following Cisco Collaboration offerings: Cisco Unified Communications Manager; Cisco IP Phones; Cisco Finesse; Cisco Webex Devices (Collaboration and Video Endpoints); Cisco Webex Teams.; Cisco Webex Meetings.
- CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
This 5-day course provides the skills required to implement and deploy core Cisco collaboration and networking technologies.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.