Junos Space-Network Director
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This one-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Network Director application and to manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Network Director. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Network Director.
This course is based on Junos Space Release 13.2R2.6 and Network Director 1.6. Junos Space—Network Director is an intermediate-level course.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the role of the Network Director.
- Describe the Network Director modes.
- Describe how to build and deploy profiles.
- Explain how to monitor managed devices.
- Discuss how to generate reports through Network Director.
- Discuss the function and inner workings of ZTP.
- Describe how to configure and implement ZTP using Network Director.
- Explain the role of virtualization.
- Discover virtualized devices.
- Understand orchestration.
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos switching with EX Series, QFX Series, QFabric, and virtualized devices using the Network Director software in an enterprise network environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Network Director Modes (2 topics)
- Network Director Overview
- Network Director Modes
Wired Device Management (3 topics)
- Wired Device Management
- Configuring and Deploying Wired Device Profiles
- Working with Network Director Lab
Implementing Zero Touch Provisioning (3 topics)
- Function and Internal Workings of ZTP
- Configure and Implement ZTP with Network Director
- Implementing ZTP Lab
Virtualization Management in Network Director (4 topics)
- Virtual Systems and Network Director Overview
- Discovering and Managing Virtual Systems
- Enabling and Using Orchestration
- Managing Virtual Systems Lab
Appendix A: QFabric Management (2 topics)
- Discovering and Managing QFabric Systems
- Generating Reports in QFabric
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and switching. Students should have a basic understanding of virtualization technologies. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) courses prior to attending this class.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
JUNOS Enterprise Switching
This 2-day JUNOS Enterprise Switching course provides delegates with intermediate switching knowledge and configuration examples.
Junos Space Essentials
This 3-day course provides the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space appliance and manage devices with Junos Space.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.