Integrated Threat Defense Investigation and Mitigation
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Cisco Integrated Threat Defense Investigation and Mitigation (SECUR202) course shows you how to identify, isolate, and mitigate network threats using the Cisco® Integrated Threat Defense solution platform. Through expert instruction and lab-based scenarios, you will be introduced to network threat investigation, and learn how to identify relationships between Cisco products and the stages of the attack lifecycle. This course is the second in a pair of courses (SECUR201) covering the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) solution.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Describe the stages of the network attack lifecycle and identify ITD solution platform placement based on a given stage
- Detail how to locate and mitigate email malware attacks
- Describe email phishing attacks and the steps taken to locate and mitigate them on the network
- Identify and mitigate data exfiltration threats on the network
- Identify malware threats on the network and mitigate those threats after investigation
Technical professionals who need to know how to use a deployed Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) network solution to identify, isolate and mitigate network threats.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Network Threat Investigation Introduction (2 topics)
- Network Attack Introduction
- Hunting Network Threats in the Enterprise
Investigation and Mitigation of Email Malware Threats (2 topics)
- Examining Email Malware Threats
- Investigating and Verifying Email Malware Threat Mitigation
Investigation and Mitigation of Email Phishing Threats (3 topics)
- Examining Email Phishing Attacks
- Configuring Cisco Email Security Applicance (ESA) for URL and Content Filtering
- Investigating and Verifying Email Phishing Threat Mitigation
Investigation and Mitigation of Data Exfiltration Threats (3 topics)
- Exploiting Vulnerable Network Servers
- Investigating Data Exfiltration Threats
- Mitigating and Verifying Data Exfiltration Threats
Investigation and Mitigation of Malware Threats (2 topics)
- Examining Endpoint Malware Protection
- Investigating and Mitigating Endpoint Malware Threats
Labs (5 topics)
- Connecting to the Lab Environment
- Threat Scenario 1-Email Malware Attachments
- Threat Scenario 2-Email-Based Phishing
- Threat Scenario 3-Targeted Network Server Threats and Data Exfiltration
- Threat Scenario 4-Endpoint Malware Investigation and Mitigation
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Technical understanding of security concepts and protocols
- Familiarity with Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco Firepower, and Cisco AMP for Endpoints is an advantage
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|