Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Site Collection and OneDrive for Business to enable modern content services which transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive for Business within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for Teamwork in Microsoft 365. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams. This course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups and provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data.
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Describe how to configure user profile properties.
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
- Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
- Configure Office 365 for Teams.
- Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams.
- Manage user access to Teams.
- Configure Teams for meetings.
- Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data.
- Evaluate available technological tools.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Develop governance for digital transformation.
- Implement application management governance.
- Manage user adoption and change.
- Monitor collaboration solutions.
- Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization. This Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Plan and Configure SharePoint Site Collection (1 topic)
- This module is all about planning, configuring, and managing SharePoint site collections. It discusses how SharePoint administrators use SharePoint Admin Center to manage the lifecycle of site collections in your organization.
Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business (1 topic)
- This module explains how to plan the deployment of OneDrive for Business. It discusses different approaches to deploy OneDrive for Business based on different scenarios. It also introduces the capabilities to manage content in OneDrive for Business.
Sharing, Security, and Monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive (1 topic)
- This module is focused on sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive. Specifically, we discuss planning and managing external sharing as well as access control in SharePoint and OneDrive. It also discusses how to use Office 365 Admin Center to monitor the activities in SharePoint online and OneDrive for Business.
Manage User Profiles and Apps (1 topic)
- This module is about user profile and customization in SharePoint Online. It discusses manage User Profiles in SharePoint Online. It also describes how to use the App Catalog to make custom business apps available for your SharePoint Online.
Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity (1 topic)
- This module is about the Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity Services. It introduces the concepts of managed metadata as well as the process to import term sets. It also describes how to manage Business Connectivity Services and create external list.
Plan and Configure Search (1 topic)
- This module is about enterprise search service application. It provides details on planning and configuring content sources, crawl schedules, and crawl rules. It also discusses how to provision search management of a range of search components, such as Query Rules, Result Types and Display Templates
Plan a Microsoft Teams Deployment (1 topic)
- This module is all about planning for Microsoft Teams. It discusses how users will authenticate to use Teams to best practices for deploying teams in your organization.
Configure Microsoft Teams (1 topic)
- This module explains how to set up and configure Microsoft Teams. It discusses the use of tabs, bots and connectors in Teams. It introduces concepts related to managing meetings in Teams.
Manage the Teams Environment (1 topic)
- This module is focused on managing Microsoft Teams. Specifically, we discuss security and compliance as well as privacy and data governance. While this course does not cover voice calling explicitly this module discusses quality of service-related topics.
Evaluating Office 365 Collaboration Workloads (1 topic)
- Office 365 includes many features that can be used to build collaboration solutions. The core component for building collaboration solutions is SharePoint Online, but other features such as Yammer and Stream can also be used. You need to understand how SharePoint Online and other Office 365 features compare with third-party solutions when designing your solution. You also need to be able to analyze business requirements to ensure that your solution meets business needs.
Planning and Developing Governance (1 topic)
- Successful deployment and management of information technology (IT) requires a consistent and well-defined methodology. Governance is the processes that you follow to define the policies and procedures for deploying and managing IT, including collaboration solutions. You need to consider governance for application management, user adoption, change management, and monitoring
Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads (1 topic)
- In Office 365, there are many apps and features that you can use for collaboration. You need to understand how to configure these apps and features to meet the needs of your organization. In this module, you will learn about management of Office 365 groups, Power BI, Microsoft Stream, Yammers, Flow, and PowerApps.
Delegates wishing to attend the MS300 course should already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS)