Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) Workshop
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Behaviour Driven Development allows systems to be both described and tested using a set of examples or scenarios.
In this course we will look at how requirements can be captured as user stories and then described as meaningful sets of acceptance criteria in the form of scenarios.
Using a workshop format we will focus on practical techniques and skills that will build your ability to use Behaviour Driven Development techniques effectively.
- Understand how to write user stories and epics
- Practices use of User Story Mapping in development of stories
- Define Acceptance Criteria using Example mapping techniques
- Understand the benefits of BDD and where BDD fits into the cycle
- Develop an understanding of the Gherkin language for writing BDD scenarios
- Use BDD Scenarios to automate testing using a Cucumber Engine
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (5 topics)
- User Stories
- Acceptance Criteria
- Introducing BDD
- Introducing Gherkin
- Automating BDD
At least one years experience of business analysis or software development.