Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course will provide you with the basic knowledge and skills to import / ingest data, create a model and create visualisations using Power BI Desktop.
- Anyone who will be creating Power BI Desktop models.
- The course is aimed at both non-technical 'power users' and IT Professionals who will be creating models.
Please note - Delegates attending an Extended Classroom delivery will need access to a second monitor.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Overview (1 topic)
- Installing Power BI Desktop
Accessing data (2 topics)
- Connecting to a live source
- Importing Excel and CSV data
Transforming Data (5 topics)
- Remove unwanted columns and rows
- Cleansing data
- Normalise datasets
- Merging data
- Importing multiple Excel files (M)
Modelling Data (3 topics)
- Managing relationships
- Customising fields view
Visualisation (7 topics)
- Visualise tabular
- Adding charts
- Adding maps
- Adding slicers
- Drillthrough pages
- Bookmarks, selections and buttons
- Custom tooltips
There are no technical pre-requisites for this course and it assumes no prior knowledge of SQL Server.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.