Enabling SD-WAN Success
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This 2-day class prepares students to understand and engage within the business of SD-WAN, including industry motivations, technical architectures, functional components, deployment scenarios and a review of SD-WAN vendor solutions. This knowledge will be cricital in enabling coherent discussions with customers and colleagues.
- Understand the key concepts in Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Explore the different types of SDN implementations
- Evaluate the current design of an Enterprise site
- Appreciate the industry need for SD-WAN
- Describe the key concepts of Network Virtualization and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Understand building blocks for SD-WAN
- Examine the benefits of SD-WAN to end-users and enterprises
- Understand why service providers should leverage SD-WAN as a managed service
- Investigate the building blocks for SD-WAN
- Compare Transport independent and IP-based Virtual Overlay Network service assurance and application visibility
- Describe Application-Driven Policy-based Packet Forwarding
- High Availability of SD-WAN Services
- Appreciate WAN Optimization, what does it solve?
- Consider different SD-WAN Deployment Scenarios
- Compare vendor solutions for SD-WAN
Sales engineers, pre-sales engineers, sales managers, technical marketeers, product development and anyone else involved within the SD-WAN market.
This class is available as live virtual or traditional physical classroom delivery.
This class contains the following modules: (20 topics)
- Evolution of Software Defined Networks
- SDN Definitions
- SDN Framework and implementation types
- What is SD-WAN?
- Fundamental Characteristics of SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Network and service Component
- Current challenges with the Enterprise WAN
- Virtualization and Network Virtualizations
- Cloud Computing
- Applying SDN & NFV to SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Architectures and Components
- SD-WAN Device and uCPE concept
- Transport-independence Underlay and IP-based Virtual Overlay Network
- Enterprise Site Networking
- Service Assurance of SD-WAN Connections
- Application-Driven and Policy-based Packet Forwarding
- WAN Optimization
- Securing the SD-WAN Site and Service
- Service Automation via Centralized Management, Control and Orchestration
- SD-WAN Deployment Scenarios
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.