Certified Agile Process Owner
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
A process owner is the individual accountable for the performance of a process and for ensuring the process delivers value to its stakeholders. Process owners manage the requirements of process stakeholders, translate those requirements into process performance objectives, and oversee the entire process design and improvement lifecycle.
This sixteen (16) hour course describes process owner responsibilities and provides the education needed to oversee the design, reengineering and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management. Participants learn how to use Agile and Lean principles and practices to put in place 'just enough' process and how to continually align process performance with overall business goals.
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide (pre-class resources)
- Digital Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique hands-on exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- Process owners Process managers
- Employees and managers responsible for designing , reengineering or improving processes
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives Anyone responsible for:
- Managing process-related requirements
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Maximizing the value of processes
The course fee includes the closed book, Online Proctored exam. Delegates will receive a voucher for this exam which they can sit, at their convenience, post course.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (8 topics)
- Basic Agile and Agile Service Management concepts
- Process owner role and responsibilities
- Managing and prioritizing a process backlog
- Creating and utilizing user stories
- Collaborating with process stakeholders and other process owners
- Overseeing Agile process design and improvement activities
- Managing organizational change activities
- Monitoring and measuring process performance
- Completion of pre-class assignment Familiarity with Scrum
- Familiarity with IT and IT services
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|