SharePoint Hybrid Deployment and Migration
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses want solutions that are both cost-effective and flexible. Organizations start to configure hybrid environments and migrate content to the cloud as the solution. In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019, designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. You will also learn how to configure and manage various SharePoint service applications to prepare for a hybrid deployment. Then, you will learn how to plan and implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios that provide seamless users experience. Eventually, you will learn how to design the content migration process and available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365.
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint.
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe the available SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios.
- Describe the requirements for SharePoint hybrid configuration.
- Plan for SharePoint Server hybrid.
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using Migration Manager.
- Migrate content to the cloud using Mover.
- Manage and monitor migration process.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage SharePoint on-premises environment and are interested in deploying hybrid scenarios and migrating content to Microsoft 365.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
SharePoint Infrastructure (3 topics)
- Plan a SharePoint farm
- Overview of SharePoint Server 2019
- Install and manage a SharePoint farm
SharePoint Authentication and Security (2 topics)
- Plan authentication
- Configure federated authentication
SharePoint Content Management (3 topics)
- Plan sites and site collections
- Manage access to content
- Configure and manage site collections
SharePoint Service Applications (3 topics)
- SharePoint service applications and workflow
- Plan and configure BCS and Secure Store service
- Plan and configure user profile service
Plan and configure Managed Metadata (3 topics)
- Manage content types
- Overview of Managed Metadata service
- Configure the Managed Metadata service
Plan and Configure Search (3 topics)
- Plan enterprise search
- Configure enterprise search
- Manage enterprise search
Overview of SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios (2 topics)
- Overview of SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- Plan SharePoint Server hybrid
Implement SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios (2 topics)
- Implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios
- Configure on-premises data gateway
Implement SharePoint Hybrid search (2 topics)
- Overview of SharePoint hybrid search
- Configure SharePoint hybrid search
Plan Content Migration (2 topics)
- Overview of content migration
- Prepare for content migration
Migrating to SharePoint Online (1 topic)
- This module is focused on using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) to migrate content to the cloud. Specifically, it discusses the requirement and limitation of SPMT. It introduces different migration methods for different data source, such as file shares and SharePoint content.
Delegates should already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.