Implementing SharePoint 2019 Service Applications
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Sharepoint Training Courses.
SharePoint Service Applications (3 topics)
- SharePoint Service Applications and workflow
- Plan and Configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Store
- Plan and Configure User Profiles
Plan and configure Managed Metadata (3 topics)
- Manage Content Types
- Managed Metadata
- Configure the Managed Metadata Service
Plan and Configure Search (3 topics)
- Plan enterprise search
- Configure enterprise search
- Manage enterprise search
Course Conclusion (1 topic)
- Configuring Enterprise Search
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).