Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the first in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
SharePoint Infrastructure (3 topics)
- Plan a SharePoint Farm
- SharePoint 2019
- Install and Manage SharePoint Farm
SharePoint Authentication and Security (2 topics)
- Plan Authentication
- Configure Federated Authentication
SharePoint Content Management (3 topics)
- SharePoint Content Structure Overview
- Manage Access to Content
- Manage Site Collections
Course Conclusion (1 topic)
- Lab: Creating and configuring web applications
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.