ISEB Business Systems Analysis using UML
This course has been replaced by the Systems Modelling Techniques (UML) course.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- Understand a requirements engineering process, together with a range of requirements elicitation, analysis, validation and management techniques.
- Define the need for modelling and modelling techniques during requirements engineering in business systems analysis.
- Explain why it is important to model system requirements from different perspectives and identify specific modelling techniques.
- Construct a functional requirements model (use cases), and document non-functional requirements.
- Construct a static structure model (class diagram)
- Construct a process model (activity diagram)
- Construct a simple dynamic event driven model (statechart)
- Construct a simple user interface model (user conceptual model, web site navigation model)
- Evaluate how the various models reflect business objectives and system requirements (via critical success factors)
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, delegates wishing to attain the ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis should ideally attend The Organisational Context and Business Analysis Essentials prior to this course.