M40366: Networking Fundamentals
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-366, and build an understanding of these topics: Network Infrastructures, Network Hardware, and Protocols and Services. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam. This course is updated in support of Windows 10.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Understand Network Infrastructures
Understand Network Hardware
Understand Protocols and Services
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
To help you prepare for this exam, Microsoft recommends that you have hands-on experience with the product and that you use the specified training resources. These training resources do not necessarily cover all topics listed in the "Skills measured" section.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (8 topics)
- Module 1: Understanding Local Area Networking
- Module 2: Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Module 3: Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Module 4: Understanding Internet Protocol
- Module 5: Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Module 6: Working with Networking Services
- Module 7: Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Module 8: Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security