Azure Hacking Workshop
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Enhance your Azure Security skills with this Immersive 1-day course including hands on labs. Learn about offensive ways to establish defense in Azure, discover how Hackers try to compromise Azure Cloud environments and understand the appropriate security response for a typical Cyber Kill Chain.
Practical labs will be available to implement and explore concepts learnt throughout the course.
This course covers the following Azure security features.
- Infrastructure protection — Protecting corporate Infrastructure deployed on Azure VMs.
- Azure Sentinel — SIEM system from Microsoft.
- Database and Web App Protection — Protecting main asset – Public-faced websites from web app attacks
- Security Professionals
- Microsoft Azure IT Professionals
- Anyone who has an interest in how to make their Microsoft-based organization more secure with Microsoft Azure
To help you prepare for this exam, Microsoft recommends that you have hands-on experience with the product and that you use the specified training resources. These training resources do not necessarily cover all topics listed in the "Skills measured" section.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Infrastructure Protection (7 topics)
- Enumerating VMs in Azure
- RDP attacks
- Domain dominance
- Protection from enumeration
- Admin access protection
- Lab 1.1. Configuring networking and VM security
- Lab 1.2. Configuring Azure portal security
Azure Sentinel (4 topics)
- Azure Sentinel. New SIEM for Hybrid cloud.
- Configuring connectors
- Querying SIEM database
- Azure Sentinel analytics
SECURITY (2 topics)
- Masking Personal Information
- Enabling Azure Active Directory Authentication
Database and Web App Protection (7 topics)
- OWASP Top 10
- Common web app attacks against Azure App Services
- Attacking Azure SQL Database
- Web application firewalls
- Web application hardening
- Lab 3.1 Configuring Azure Database protection
- Lab 3.2 Configuring Azure Web app protection
Working knowledge of Azure technologies.